- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak, sliced thinly into strips
- 1/2 head bok choy
- 3 cups mushrooms, quartered
- coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- half onion, sliced
- green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- black pepper
- 1/2 cup tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
How to Make:
- Cut beef into strips and place in a bowl. Mix together with marinade ingredients and let sit for 10 minutes - 1 hour.
- While the meat is marinating, slice the bok choy, cut the onion, cut the mushrooms and slice the green onions.
- Mix sauce together and set aside.
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add coconut oil. Once hot, add the meet. Cook for 2 minutes on each side. Don't overcook (or it will be chewy!). Set the meat aside
- When meat is done, add garlic, mushrooms, onions, green onions and bok choy. Cook until veggies are at desired tenderness.
- Add meat back in with the sauce.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until sauce has thickened. Enjoy!
Yum, look at that delicious flank steak.
lots of delicious veggies steaming away.
mix it all together!