- 2 cups ripe bananas (about 2 large bananas)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- pinch of salt
- coconut oil for frying
How to Make:
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas using a potato masher or a fork, leaving some small chunks, I prefer big chunks.
- Whisk together the eggs, vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon, almond butter and salt.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium low and spoon approximately ¼ cup of batter per pancake into the pan.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on each side or until it feels slightly firm.
- Top with almond butter and berries. Or homemade maple syrup, or bananas and honey, or hell, grab the whipped cream and chocolate chips. I don't care what you top it with, these are so good that everything will taste good!