- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1 pound ground bison
- 1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to Make:
- In a medium bowl, mix diced green chilies, bison, cilantro, onion, cumin, chili powder and salt together.
- Form into burgers, don't forget the thumbprint!
- Oil saute pan, heat to medium heat.
- Cook burgers for 6 minutes on each side.
Look at all that deliciousness.
Not the best pic, I know, but trust me on this one, these are incredible.