- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped (I used my dried peppers)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large eggs
- 4 pounds ground turkey, bison, ground beef or venison
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Saute onions, red pepper and all spices with coconut oil over medium heat until onions become translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat an stir in tomato paste, stock and Worcestershire sauce.
- In a large bowl, crack eggs over your meat and fold in the onion mix once it has cooled.
- Form the meat mixture into whatever shape you like! I used a bread man and then it slid out in the perfect loaf shape.
- Place on sheet pan or casserole dish.
- Pour your BBQ sauce over the top and make for about 90 minutes! After it was cooked, I broiled it for about 5 minutes to crisp it up.
The onion mixture (#2)
The meat mixture (#4)
Hi, that is a perfect meat mold (#5)
Perfect meatloaf. Thanks for the plate, B!
The finished product! Enjoy!