- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a pot, heat ingredients (minus chicken)
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let marinade cool.
- Cut chicken into desired cubes or strips. Place chicken into a bowl and cover with the marinade. Let marinade for up to 24 hours, as few as 2.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place entire contents, chicken and marinade into a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is entirely cook.
- While the chicken was cooking, I made cauliflower rice.
- Once done, serve together and enjoy!
I let the chicken marinade for about 2 hours, next time I'm going for 24.
the finished product fresh out of the love, try not to eat it all right now...
Topping it with fresh pineapple made it even better.