- 5 large eggs
- 3/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 grinds of black pepper
- In a medium sized bowl, with an electric mixer, mix together the eggs and the coconut milk until frothy.
- Add the coconut flour and blend again until combined.
- Add the arrowroot starch, salt and pepper and blend until batter is smooth.
- Heat 2 tsp of coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Using a measuring cup, scoop 1/4 cup batter. Think thin like a crepe.
- Cook for about 60 seconds until the edges start to lift and the bottom is slightly brown.
- Flip and cook for another 60 seconds
they don't look super delicious but they're good!
- 1/2 bag of prepared coleslaw
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 limes, juiced
- pinch of salt and pepper
How to Make:
- Mix it all together
- Taste and see if you need more vinegar, lime juice or salt - that's usually what I need to add
guys, this is a perfect mix of tangy and citrusy - I could eat it right out of the bowl.