Let's do this. Let's talk the Oscars, all things celebs, speeches and everything in between. Plus, my pick for best dressed and worst dressed. Heads up -- we've got some spoiler alerts in here.
- LEO LET'S WIN THIS.
- It took Chris Rock all of 10 seconds to talk about the #whiteoscars scandal.
- Jennifer Lawrence - you are killing it girl.
- Chris Rock shouting out to kappa
- So, I heard via GMA that this year the Oscars will be awarded in the order a movie is made. Basically it means all the boring stuff will be presented before the fun stuff.
- And they changed the Oscar. Beside this little swirl, I don't really notice much difference.
- Gotta love all the screenplays.
- Stacy dash? Really. Girl. Your fame lived and died with clueless. Next.
- Sam Smith. What diet are you on? Cuz I need it.
- I love this new thing where they scroll the thanks at the bottom of the screen
- I'm so glad Adam made me watch mad max because I totally appreciate the costume design.
- Here we go, The Revenant is winning other things and were just building up to Leo winning all the things.
- Dad: why are all those people in boxes? I've never seen that before
- Priyanka Chopra is gorg- which reminds me, I cannot wait for quantico to come back.
- Tommy: Star Wars would be the only thing to beat mad max
- Mad max wins. How does Star Wars lose to mad max. Come on.
- Matt: I have literally never heard of this movie (referring to mad max)
- c3po!! I love him
- Can you believe that Toy Story was TWENTY YEARS AGO.
- Can we talk about Reese Witherspoon? I LOVE her, okay? Like, I think she is so awesome. But why does her dress look like her bra is showing? Her black bra through her navy dress? I do not get it.
- Kate Winslet, you are amazing and your huge glasses are amazing - I love them.
- I love when Chris Rock goes out into the public to talk to the people.
- Guys, I got bored mid-Oscars and stopped, but I'm back - I heard the MLK quote and it got me re-energized.
- Blackbird is such a great song - add it to an in memoriam and I'm in tears.
- Jacob Tremblay is the cutest kid ever. He needs to win allllll the Oscars.
- SAMMY!! Killing it.
- We are so close to Leo winning.
- Eddie Redmayne, if you didn't win best actor last year, I'd be rooting for you. You're one of my favorites.
- All the previews for Brooklyn make me really want to see it. Thoughts? Have you seen it?
- Brie Larson, you are my new favorite girl crush.
- LEONARDO! And just like that my Sunday is made. Thank you to the Academy for finally giving Leo what he deserves.
- Oh, and those baby blues. Leo, congrats. Now go give Kate Winslet a big smooch :)
- I wish Morgan Freeman was the narrator of my life.
- Spotlight - wow! So surprised, but good for you!
Best Dressed: Charlize Theron
Runner Up: Chrissy Teigen
Worst Dressed: Amy Poehler
So, that's it, until next year! What did you think about the Oscars?