I love this part. There's a lot going on. There are so many tears. The phrase, "I'm so scared" is said on the reg and the girls are pyscho-analyzing each other to death. I told ya, it's the sweet spot.
Let's talk about this weeks episode. It was a doozy. Here are my thoughts about the episode. Beware for episode spoiler alerts.
- That red truck is not Ben's real car. Does he think we actually think that's his car? Come on.
- I think Ben solidified himself as the best bachelor in history with his date to the youth center.
- So we know the twin is going on, but who else?
- Lauren B is the cutest -- tonight solidified my feelings that she wins.
- What if he just hit a line drive right at her, broken cheek bones, biggest moment in bachelor history (referring to JoJo pitching to Ben).
- So, I was all about Becca in the beginning and now she absolutely bores me. She literally has no inflection in her voice. Next.
- Jojo, we're in episode 7, you've "known" Ben for seven long weeks, time to suck it up. You're a babe, he adores you, just embrace it.
- PS. Next week I'm gonna tally how many times the word scared is said. I guarantee it's over 300.
- This boat ride is ridiculous. Seriously, a two person boat on a three-on-three?
- Do you think Becca had some feelings when walking into the barn that slightly resembled the barn Chris Soules dumped her in?
- Wow, Amanda! Shocking.
- Becca is gonna lose her shit.
- Some of these woman are delusional, like vegas chick and becca, they are not going to win.
- This is not real. Ben. We get it, you're a spokesperson for McDonalds, but enough is enough. Side-note, if I was there, I totally would have ordered a breakfast burrito.
- You've got to be shitting me (referring to McDonalds)
- Does Amanda really have to carry the rose wherever she goes?
- Ben, just cut ties man. This is a total fu****** train wreck. (referring to the twin convo)
- The twin literally made Ben's mom cry.
- Well you beat all odds, I thought you'd be gone before the first rose.
- The twin, though not right for Ben, was very sweet and kind.
- How can you not blindside someone? You legit tell them their fate by giving them a rose, or in Becs case, not a rose.
The girls are who gone: The last twin & Becca.