If you are new to the blog, we are in week 2 of the #everydaygracegallonchallenge where we drink a gallon of water a day! There are so many amazing benefits and you can read all about those here!
Let's talk about it. We're going to do this in the theme of my Currently posts. My thoughts are in black and Callie's are in blue.
- Loving: How my skin looks. I thought it was going to get worse, but honestly it's clearing! My skin looks brighter, plumper and overall just better. A little inside - I usually wear liquid foundation and I stopped about 3 days ago because I don't think I need it! How I feel and how I am sleeping!!
- Feeling: Great. Honestly, I feel amazing. The first few days I felt a little bloated but that has gone down. I have more energy and overall, feel great. So much more energy and so much better sleep!
- Anticipating: Seeing how drinking water changes my weight. I haven't changed anything except the water. Still eating clean, working out and drinking tons Interested to see if it plays a major key in weight loss. Seeing my skin clear. It kind of looked worse to start, but everything has come to the surface and now it looks so good!
- Enjoying: All the comments I get when I carry my jug. Sleeping, I've been sleeping like an angel!
- Working on: Starting to drink earlier in the day and finish the gallon before 5pm. Finishing drinking by 6pm so that I don't pee all night.
- Hoping: These next three weeks go faster than this first week. That my digestion gets better. It's good, nut not great yet.
- Hating: How much I pee. I usually pee like twice a day. This 8-12 times sucks. But, my pee is clearer. Is that TMI? I don't care, we're all friends here!
- Struggling with: Peeing at night. So far, the daily pee tally is between 8-12 times a day. It's miserable. And, remembering to drink. I've had quite a few chug sessions. Drinking in the morning. I am way better at drinking after 1pm.
Tell me everything! How are you guys feeling on the challenge? What are you struggling with? Are you loving it or hating it?