In the spirit of full disclosure I have a secret to tell you. Friday, I did not complete the gallon challenge. I was working in Grand Junction and only drank 64 ounces. Bah. But, to be totally honest, I felt like crap. I could totally feel my lack of water. I felt more tired, lethargic and just not as great.
So, while I missed a day of drinking the full gallon, at least I learned a little bit about the positives it's doing for me!
If you are new to the blog, we are in week 3 of the #everydaygracegallonchallenge where we drink a gallon of water a day! There are so many amazing benefits and you can read all about those here! Here's just a few!
- Toxin release
- No more dehydrated skin
- Lessening of cravings
- Clearer skin
Let's talk about WEEK TWO! Like last week --my thoughts are in black and Callie's are in blue.
- Loving: Once again how my skin looks, zits are cleared and I think my sunspots are fading. My skin! (hoping not to jinx that!)
- Feeling: So good. No more bloating, less tired, overall way better. No cravings for sugar and no hunger pains.
- Anticipating: Weight. I am noticing a difference and hope it continues! Hoping my digestion gets super good!
- Enjoying: All the comments I get when I carry my jug, and are you ready for this - maybe TMI, but a super light period, 3 days. WIN. My kids counting m sips and reminding me to drink!
- Working on: Callie and mine are the exact same - finish earlier in the day.
- Hating: How much I pee and how water full I get. That it seems harder to get it done this week.
- Struggling with: Getting it done before 6pm. I get lost in the day and forget! Peeing while teaching, but thank god I'm used to peeing on a schedule!
A little Lola water challenge inspiration for ya!