- 4 pounds of ribs
- 1 Tbsp.sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Place the oven rack in the middle of the oven and preheat oven to 250 degrees. Combine all spice ingredients together in a small bowl and stir to combine to create the rub.
- Rub both sides of the ribs with the spice rub and place the ribs on a baking sheet, rib side down.
- Bake the ribs for about 2 hours and 45 minutes, turning ever 15 minutes or so. Set the oven to broil and cook the ribs for 5-10 minutes to brown the meaty side.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Slice the ribs and serve.
I bought our ribs at Costco so we could have them for two nights in a row :)
so much good seasoning!
oh man, my mouth is watering!
It's time for a birthday post. Today is my older brother Tom's (or Tommy as I call him) birthday! He's the older, cooler Englert that's for sure and he's the first to have a baby, so basically he is winning at life. Ps. You should all go look at this post from last year to see how cool Tommy was when he was little.
Tommy, Happy Birthday! I hope San Fran was awesome and that today you're eating cake and drinking delicious cocktails. I can't wait to celebrate next week! love you! And, now a throwback picture from when we were both younger, prettier, skinner and Tommy was making model faces. Happy Birthday!