- Did you guys know that Starbucks released 6 new flavors of Frappuccino? Well, Courtney at As We Stumble Along, has give us recipes to make our own!
- Unicorn cake.
- I love this post from Chelsea about Goals Everyone Should Have. It's such a great reminder.
- 29 Things all 90's Teenage girls did in the summer. Guys, I cannot tell you the flood of memories this list brings. From stretchy Steve Madden platform sandals to Blockbuster to everything on this list. I can't.
- I don't watch the Simpsons, but I feel like this news is kind of shocking.
- How to Stay Married to a Lawyer. For those of you who don't know, I'm a lawyer, my brand new husband is a lawyer, so I love this article.
- They're calling this a trend, and I cannot support it. I'm all about trends, but this one goes beyond any social norm I'm used too.
- These pictures. They're so cute, I'm not even mad she stole my baby name.
- This "Where have you been map," it makes me want to travel so bad!
- Are you interested in growing your blog? You should head to TapInfluence, and start growing your blog!
- Rob Kardashian sighting. Attention. People care about this!
- This awesome story about a 100-year old lady who aimed to sew 1,000 dresses for needy kids, what actually happened is incredible.
- This little girl.
- This Father's Day gift idea! Now, I need to work on my Father's Day gift.
- My wedding recap, sorry, yes I know, but my wedding will always be one of my Friday Favorites!
- Actually, He will give you more than you can handle. This is such an amazing article. Ya know the phrase, God doesn't give you anything you can't handle. Well, sometimes He does, but He gives you Him to get through those moments.
- #Girlboss. Act like one.
Friday, June 12, 2015
I haven't done a full-blown Friday Favorites in a long time. They're one of my favorite blogs to write. One of the best parts about blogging is gathering inspiration from other writers and there are so many amazing bloggers out there. Plus the internet is full of some crazy things and I love sharing those things with all of you. Happy Friday everyone, let's make it great.