Really I wish you could see them. Zoodles with bolognese. Roasted veggies and steak. Maybe one day I'll get her to do a guest post (hint, hint). But until then, I must resort to attempting to recreating her recipes.
This recipe, this amazing baked salmon recipe really caught my eye. Yes, yes, yes.
Since Coti sent me the recipe, I've made it 3 times. Adam told me its his new favorite. That's huge people, for a while I couldn't get him off ribs. So, Co, thanks for another great recipe. I owe you.
Without further ado, the recipe.
- 1 pound of salmon
- 2 tablespoons organic stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay salmon skin side down on a baked sheet covered with foil.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Mix the mustard and maple syrup together and pour on top.
- Cook on middle rack for 10 minutes (time depends on thickness of salmon)
- Turn on broiler and and cook for another 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
oooo look at that fresh salmon
I'm pretty sure this would be good on everything.
Oh man, so delish.
paired with some delicious asparagus!