Ps. I am so glad I don't live in LA so Chris Harrison cannot walk into my house on Bachelor night. He'd find a lot of wine, me in PJs and I would so not be camera ready.
Okay, here we go ladies and gents - the woman are about to tell all. Don't forgot to vote at the end of the post! It's time to pick who wins Ben's heart! Who do you think it is -- Lauren B or JoJo.
Cast your vote!
- We're you as confused as I was when they were announcing the girls? I totally didn't remember Jami or the chicken girl.
- Caila looks different. Why?
- How awkward is it watching Olivia watch everyone talking shit about her! Yikes.
- Jami. Who are you? How can you have all these opinions when you weren't even there.
- I feel sad for Jubilee.
- Lace, I can't with you. I've spent wayyy too many blogs talking about you - I can't and I won't.
- This is pretty awful.
- A tattoo of Lace, that is not real.
- Shocking, Lace is going to BIP.
- Do they just pick the crazies for bachelor in paradise? Yes Adam, yes they do.
- Olivia, I am loving your jumpsuit.
- The twins' expressions during all of this show their age so much.
- Watching Olivia trying to talk herself out of the hole she dug is pretty sad.
- I don't like Olivia, let's be real, but I do feel bad about her being bullied, that's never cool.
- I really hope Caila isn't the next Bachelorette. I think she's darling, but I cannot watch an entire season of her. And what is different about her? I can't tell! help!
- Kristen, if she is the next bachelorette, we are not watching this. Never mind, regardless, I am not watching this next season.
enough mouth pictures, here's an Olivia-anchor pic.
- Did Ben really have to throw the dagger to Caila that he loved the other two, therefore insinuating that he didn't love her. Come on Benny.
- I love that Chris Harrison called Ben out for the double I love yous.
- Oh Leah. Girlfriend, you never had a chance - you tried to throw Lauren under the bus and then you lied. Next.
- Amanda, you are the nicest person in the world. I adore you.
- The bug bloopers with the girls freaking out are so funny. Oh my gosh. And, the bloopers made me like JoJo even more than I already do.
- I think based on Caila's reaction to the finale, she is not quite over Ben.
- Next week is three hours. Looks like I might be watching alone.