But, before I start I just want to say thanks to everyone who's reached out and welcomed me back. It makes me feel so happy to know so many people read my blog. I love this space and I'm so glad so many of you do too. So thanks, you all know how to make a girl feel good.
As you read in the reintroduction of me, I'm a 28 year-old Denver dweller, wife, dog-mama & blogger finding my way through this life. But that's all the boring stuff about me, let's make this interesting.
10 facts about me that most people don't know. I did this awhile ago and it was so fun!
- Currently my favorite show on TV is Hard Knocks on HBO (I can watch re-runs right?) and every episode of Law and Order SVU. I mean what's better than a night spent with JJ Watt and Mariska Hargitay?
- I used to hate cold shrimp but recently it's all I want.I legitimately crave it.
- If I could be anything in the world I would be a professional singer. Preferably Mariah before her butterfly stage. Think one sweet day with Boys II Men
- I haven't missed a night of flossing in more than a year.
- I'm totally obsessed with the UFC.
- I sleep with my eyes partially open.
- I hate cake.
- I've never seen Armageddon but I know all the words to "I don't want to miss a thing"
- I get the hiccups every time I drink alcohol and aside from drinking probably about 5 times a week.
- I'm allergic to all types of melon.
What about you? What's something not everyone knows about you?
Wanna know one more thing about me? This is something most people know, but my dad is one of my favorite humans and TODAY is his birthday!! My dad is in Arizona celebrating his birthday today and while I can't be there in person, I'm always there in spirit.
Happy Birthday pops, I hope you have the best day. Thanks for being my role model, my friend, the one who walked me down the aisle and though life, the best teacher and the best dad in the world. I wouldn't be here today without your love and support. You've taught me how to be strong in the hard times and how to laugh in the good. That voice in my head telling me what's wrong and right is yours. I hope today you know and feel how loved you are. The world is a better place with you in it. I love you!