I know everyone has those moments, big life moments, big moments that change things, so maybe wishful Wednesday can encourage you too! In preparation for a potentially big Thursday, I'm placing my wishes into the world in hopes they're heard. Today is Wishful Wednesday and these are the things I'm wishing for today.
- I wish for world peace.
- I wish my ACL would immediately heal and there would be no more pain.
- I wish Henry would live forever, oh wait, he's bionic.
- I wish things would go my way.
- I wish for wine. Wine Wednesday, I wish for Wine Wednesday.
- I wish I could lay on the couch and catch up on all my DVR recordings.
- I wish Trump would go away.
- I wish Justin Timberlake would show up at the Taylor Swift concert this weekend.
- I wish a place existed where all my family, friends and everyone I love lived in the same place.
- I wish I could win Fantasy Football just once. I'm currently second in my league. Here's hoping.
- I wish I could sing.
- I wish some certain celeb couples would get back together (ahem, Britney & Justin, Blake & Miranda... I'm looking at you!)
- I wish my phone battery never died.
- I wish Tori Kelly and Jennifer Lawrence would realize they should be best friends with me and my best friends.
- I wish I could work out again and ski this winter.
- I wish either Adam or I or both of us won the lottery so we could spoil the people we love and retire.
- I wish candy was good for you.
- I wish instead of instead of pointing fingers and blaming others for the "problems" going on we would get together and figure out a solution. We are stronger together.
- I wish for no more senseless acts of violence.
- I wish for contentment.
The comforting thing about wishing is that it's hopeful and the even better part? Regardless of my wishing, God already knows whether these wishes will come true now, later or never. Knowing that is better than any wish I could ever make. So today I'm resting in God's plan for my life and trusting that His plan is always greater than mine.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6