Final night of The Bachelor! Here we go ladies and gents (I'm pretty sure the gents aren't reading these posts)! I'm throwing it back to the original Bachelor post idea. Here are my 20 Thoughts I had while watching the (season finale) of The Bachelor and After the Final Rose. Yes. Ps. I wrote this as I was watching, so the first thought might be outdated by the last, bear with me. Lets do this.
- Chris, why are you stumbling when talking about why you like Becca? Oh, cuz you don't know why you like her either. Neither do I.
- Whitney, your dress is super short but I like it.
- Dear Becca, you are a bore. Why is your forehead so tight? Ps. Your blue eyes are gorg. Love you, mean it.
- Ps. I was expecting more flannel.
- Gary is the man. (Ps. thats Chris' dad). Gary calling Becca, risky man.
- Chris, how many times does Becca have to tell you that she is not ready to move to Arlington? Or that she's not in love? Or that she's not ready? COME ON. <cue the slug of wine>
- I'm team Whitney. Especially after her day in Arlington.
- Chris, I see your smirk. I'm not sure if you're authentic.
- I'm pretty sure I registered for those lanterns at Pottery Barn.
- Did ABC or Bachelor not have enough money to heat the barn? Seeing Chris' breath at a rose ceremony is so not romantic.
- Becca goes home and we still have 15 minutes left, I feel like something is going to happen.
- Becca, where are your emotions? Girls went home day 2 and cried harder. I'm confused.
- Thank god he proposed. Chris Harrison was making me think it might not happen.
- That damn dolphin giggle.
- Becca, you looked great on After the Final Rose.
- Whitney taking the higher road in not watching the show and then Chris Harrison bringing up everything she missed
- Oh man, Chris' parents, they are adorable.
- I don't understand the fascination with Jimmy Kimmel. What am I missing?
- Britt & Kaitlyn?! The men decide who's wife material?? This is crazy.
- Team Kaitlyn.
thank god he made a decision
Whitney = winner.