Let's play catch up. Tuesday started the #everydaygracegallonchallenge. My friend Callie and I vowed to drink a gallon of water for the month of September. Everyone knows water is good for you, but are you ready for all the benefits? You can find those in this post here.
Tuesday also started Lola's first day of puppy kindergarten. It is so fun and she loves it. I imagine it's like real human daycare. She goes to daycare and then is tired forever. It's a win-win. Plus it's a training kindergarten. Ask her to leave it, sit or stay and she will listen. It's amazing. And, don't worry, I'll have a recap once her three weeks are over.
Wednesday, my Colorado bestie had her baby! AH. Dying to meet her new little love.
Thursday, the BRONCOS played their first game and the first NFL game of the season last night and WON! Oh, how I love the Broncos and I love how alive this city is during game day. I don't love the traffic, but I'll take it any day to root for my Broncos.
Adam is running in a Tough Mudder this weekend. All I know is that he will run through an electric field and get shocked. Don't ask me why he volunteered for this, but man am I proud of the training and dedication he's put in to this. He is going to rock it.
Now, how about we get to the recipe and the GIVEAWAY!
Ya'll know how I started doing recipes [recreated] a while back. It's my way of getting amazing recipes and bloggers out there and sharing delicious recipes! This recipe and blogger is no different. Amy at Wholesomelicius is amazing. I absolutely LOVE following her and trying all her recipes. They are amazing. She is amazing. Go check her out and show her all the love. Here original recipe is here.
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Begin by heating a large skillet to medium heat. Add olive oil and garlic, cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Prepare your chicken breasts. Salt and pepper each side, add to pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare the topping. Toss together strawberries, basil, balsamic and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Top each chicken breast with strawberry mixture, and salt and pepper to taste. Add additional balsamic glaze or balsamic if needed. Serve immediately.
Alright, wanna talk about the giveaway? What's there to talk about? FREE money people! Who doesn't love free money! And, to Amazon! This is pretty much the best giveaway ever and you get to meet new bloggers. Sounds like another win-win to me! Enter below for your chance to win.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
It's Friday people! Have the greatest weekend, good luck with the giveaway and remember, be kind always.