I've said it once and I'll say it again. Lexi's Clean Kitchen has the best recipes. She is always creating the most delicious recipes and they're pretty easy too! I've made this one a couple times and this last weekend Adam even requested them!
The first time I paired them with a big salad and this last time, asparagus. It doesn't matter what you pair them with, they're so good! I hope you enjoy these as much as I did!
- 1 pound chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Sticky Sauce
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon grated giner
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon arrowroot flour
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Cut chicken into cubes and toss with sea salt and arrowroot flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add in cubed chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes flip and cook for another 5-7 minutes. Once cooked and golden, set aside.
- In a separate pan, heat coconut amino, raw honey, ginger, garlic and Sriracha.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in arrowroot flour and mix well to combine.
- Let simmer for an addition 2 minutes until thick.
- Pour sauce over chicken and toss. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
get that chicken all nice and browned
the sauce is the best part and super sticky
don't forget the sesame seeds!
oh man, so delicious.