- That picture of Lake Tahoe above -- isn't it amazing. PS make sure you're following me on Snapchat (kgrace01) for all things Tahoe!
- Everything Striped: Besides craving a new wardrobe, I am lusting over everything summer and striped. Christina at Christina Lea Loves is sharing all her favorites HERE.
- Summer Reading: So many amazing book reviews. Like this one from The Nerdy Katie, A Study in Charlotte,
- Summer cooking: I don't know about you, but finding new light recipes is my favorite thing for summer. Chrissa at Physical Kitchness is sharing Paleo Sweet Potato Blueberry Breakfast Muffins, Patricia from AZ GrabaPlate shares her Pork Tenderloin Bites with Mango Salsa, Jessica at How Sweet Eats shares her Peace Pie Ice Cream and Caitlin from Southern Curls and Pearls is sharing healthy chicken salad lettuce wraps. People, I love food.
- SEO. Do you guys know how to do that or what it even is? I struggle with it. Luckily Katie from A Touch of Teal is giving us all we need to know about SEO.
- Do you guys know Jennifer from The Champagne Supernova? If not, you should -- she is the funniest person alive. Especially this post on the difference between dating and marriage. I died.
- I'm a BIG reader. I love love love browsing the book store. Chelsea at The Girl who Loved to Write is talking about 9 moments every book lover has experienced. It is so accurate.
- Oh you're obsessed with Nordstrom half yearly sale too? ME TOO! Lee Anne at Life by Lee is sharing everything amazing they have to offer.
- This quote below. Yes.
Happy Friday everyone! Have the BEST weekend!