Adam was gone this weekend (don't worry he was back in time for church and Easter dinner!) but I had a nice relaxing weekend. I caught up on the blog, took some pictures (coming soon!), caught up with old girlfriends and got rear-ended. I bet you weren't expecting that update.
UGH. Is there anything worse than car troubles. Luckily no-one was hurt, but spending three hours on a Saturday night waiting for cops to write a report, exchanging info and just the overall hassle is the worst. I crawled into my bed Saturday night around midnight, exhausted.
But, like I said before. I woke up Sunday feeling refreshed and so blessed to spend a beautiful Easter Sunday with Adam. Until last year, we always went to Omaha or Arizona for Easter. But last year, with the rush of life, it didn't make sense to make the trek back home to either city. In brutal honesty, it sucks being away from family on the holidays. But we had to start being realistic about always traveling. We always make an effort to spend some time on Facetime on on the phone with our families on this day. But, we are making our own memories. We're building memories for our little family so that when we have a big family one day there is something special. It's different than the normal, but we're adjusting.
Anyways, to other things! I have so much to tell you guys.
- Can you believe April is halfway over! That is crazy to me. We are almost to May! This time two years ago, I was celebrating my bff's Bachelorette Party in Sedona. That recap is here if you're interested!
- On Good Friday, my amazing sister-in-law had her third baby, a BOY! She has two older daughters (they are the ones on my snapchat all the time!) and it is such a blessing to bring a boy into the family. Baby Boy makes my SIXTH niece and nephew. Can I just tell you how much I love being an aunt. There is nothing better than being called Aunt Kristen. Plus, watching my siblings have babies is the greatest joy.
- THIS weekend Adams youngest brother is getting married! Hooray! I am in the wedding and so thrilled to share in this amazing event. Nico, his future bride is going to be so stunning. I cannot wait to share all the details. Make sure you're following on snapchat and insta stories!
- I took some blog photos this weekend and I cannot wait to share them with you guys. Tomorrow on the blog, I'll be sharing my new favorite top from Ellie Kai. My darling gf Ryann joined me on Saturday and learned how awkward it is to photog me in public. We're both learning, but it was such a fun day together.
- I promise my Blue Apron review is coming. There is a lot to go through and I want to make sure I give you the full spectrum. The food is great, but is it worth it? I don't know, tune in later this week to find out!
Let's take a look at some instagram pictures! To make it easier, I added all the best ways to shop these outfits! Some of the items are on SALE, you do not want to miss out!
Funny story about this wall. My photog and I were driving around and
we were crossing under a highway and BOOM, this fox just appeared.
I threw my flashers on and we were snapping pics.
My favorite overall outfit to date. Is anyone else overall obsessed?
I'm pretty sure Starbucks is the best photo accessory.
Also, these mules are the BEST and only $35!
Guys, this jacket is AMAZON. It's linked HERE. PS it's $23!
Spring blooms are one of my favorite part about spring. Gimme all the roses.
This bag has me craving a weekend at the beach.
My Denver hot-spots post was one of my favorite posts to write AND research!
Make sure to check out my favorites.
If you told me in highschool that jean skirts would be popular again, I would have laughed.
PLUS this shirt was $69 and now is only $29!! Steal.
Happpy Monday friends! I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. Let's do this.