- 2 chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 can of green chilies (4.5 ounces)
- 1 bag of coleslaw
- 2 limes
- 2 radishes, sliced thin
- red onion slices (use as much as you like)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make:
- Thaw chicken and cut into small strips. Season with salt, pepper and chili powder.
- In a large sauté pan, heat coconut oil to medium heat. Throw in seasoned chicken and cover with can of green chilies.
- While the chicken is cooking, cut your veggies and make the slaw.
- Slaw directions: Take the coleslaw and put it in a bowl. Add the sliced red onion and radishes. Add the olive oil, apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Mix well. Add in the juice of 2 limes. Season with salt and pepper. Now taste it. I was looking for a sweet and tangy slaw because of the spice of the chicken.
- Once the chicken is done, make your tacos!
Guys, if you haven't seasoned chicken with green chilies, you are missing out.
Slaw. I could eat this entire bowl by itself.
Tacos. Yum. Happy Taco Tuesday everyone!