- 1 pound ground turkey - Bison
- 1 cup salsa of choice
- 6 eggs
- Half of an onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Place turkey in skillet
- Cook until turkey browns
- Add in salsa and mix to combine.
- Make little divots with a spoon, crack in eggs
- Put entire pan in oven and cook for 15 minutes or until eggs are desired yolkiness
right before going in the oven.
oh man, oh man, next time i would take my cook time down about 3 minutes to have the eggs a bit runnier.
the finished product, because everything is better with avocado