PS. I don't read Reality Steve or any of those other spoiler alert websites, so if you know who wins, please don't tell! I don't know who wins, this is just my best educated-I've been watching the show for 15 years-guess.
Here are 10 reasons why I think, Whitney is going to win the Bachelor.
- Kaitlyn's arm tats. What are those? I mean, I'm all for freedom of expression, but those just aren't good.
- Katilyn's "beachy" hair. I'm not one to judge on frizzy hair, but it sucks for her that it was so humid in Bali. Not her best look.
- Whitney's perfect pink lipstick while cruising on the yacht. I mean, could it have been any more subtle or perfect for her skin tone.
- Whitney want's to be a mom and a wife and is 100% willing to give up her job as a fertility nurse to move to Arlington.
- Becca is a virgin and always has this expression on her face.
- The amount of sweat on Chris' forehead when he's with Whitney verses anyone else.
- Chris Harrison's blue eyes and blue linen shirt during his talk with Chris regarding Becca. I'm not sure what this has to do with Whitney winning, but I mean, did anyone else notice the matching blue?
- Whitney's green earrings at the rose ceremony. Again not sure what they have to do with her winning, but they were gorgeous on her.
- The amount of fillers/botox Becca has that makes it hard for her to show any emotion.
- The fact that Kailtyn would be an adorable/hilarious Bachelorette. I'm voting for her to be the next.
Spoiler Alert: Kaitlyn was the most recent unlucky lady to get kicked off.