I hope you are all enjoying the spring weather, or I at least hope you're not still getting inches and inches of snow. Come on Mother Nature! It's time for summer salads, summer drinks and sunshine!
- Red onion
- Green Bell Peppers
- Chicken, cut into pieces
- And literally any other veggie you can find
- 1/2 cup plain almond milk
- 4 teaspoons ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- dab of honey
- 1 small garlic clove
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- For the salad, clean and cut up all veggies. I love a chopped salad, so I chop everything including my lettuce.
- For the chicken, thaw, cut into chunks, sprinkle with salt, pepper and chili powder. Salute in a large pan for about 10-12 minutes, flipping occasionally.
- For the dressing, throw everything in a blender and blend until desired thickness. I added a titch more milk to thin it out. I let the dressing sit for about an hour in the fridge to let it all blend together.