- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 limes, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix sriracha and lime juice in a bowl.
- Throw the chicken in and let marinade for 30 minutes (I let it sit for about an hour!)
- In a pan, heat coconut oil to hot.
- Place chicken in pan and cook on each side for 5 minutes.
- Slice some delicious avocado and enjoy!
mmm....this is where your nostrils will be burning!
the finished product!
P.S. Happy Wedding Anniversary to my favorite couple!
Here's to many more happy years! (and more cute nephews and nieces!)