I am so glad August is here. The last few months have been a whirlwind and I'm so glad we can finally slow down. Let's catch up with each other!
- This past weekend we celebrated Adam's 30th Birthday! It was a surprise craw-fish boil and I think it went off without a hitch. Thank you to all our friends and family who flew in from around the county to surprise Adam. It was the greatest weekend. A recap post on surprise parties is coming Thursday!
- Two weeks ago we spent the week in Lake Tahoe for the most epic family reunion. It was so fun to hang with out family. That recap will be next week! If you're looking for Tahoe places to go, I will have all the suggestions!
- THE BACHELORETTE finale is tonight and I am dying to see who JoJo picks. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post for all the scoop. If you need some recaps I've got them here --> JoJo
- Did you catch my post on traveling with your pup? Henry is quite the world traveler and he is sharing all the tips!
- Speaking about dogs, we are getting PUPPY NUMBER 2 on Wednesday and I could not be happier! Her name is Lola, I cannot wait to share pictures with you! I'm not sharing any more than that, because obviously she has to be somewhat of a surprise. Get ready for tons of dog pictures and puppy posts. Dog #2 tips are welcomed!
- Did I tell you I saw Adele a few weeks ago? People, if you have the chance to go, GO! It was the best show I've ever seen, ever. I want to go again more than anything.
- Did you know Wednesday is ONE YEAR from my knee surgery. Ugh, I'm glad that is over. Wednesday I'll be sharing all the tips on recovery and how I'm prepping for ski season this year.
I'm so excited for August and a little time to slow down. I love being busy, but being home with my hubs is even better. Happy August people, what do you in have store?