I'll be taking the pledge to do 24 acts of kindness today, wanna join me? If you do, make sure to tweet, Facebook or comment here with your acts! Together we can help make the world kinder.
Here are some ideas (and what the KIND team will be doing):
- Hold the door open for a group of strangers
- Pick up litter on the sidewalk
- Put quarters in parking meters that have run out of time
- Compliment a parent on their child’s behavior
- Leave a nice note on the tab complimenting the service
- Thank a veteran for their service
- Write a positive review on yelp for a small local business
- Tell the manager of the waiter or barista that served you what an awesome job they did
- Leave a thank you note on your mailbox for when the mailman drops off your mail
- Hide a $10 bill in a coffee shop with a note for the person who finds it
- Put shopping carts away at a grocery store
- Smile at a stranger
- Leave a basket of tennis balls at a local dog park
this post is sponsored by KIND Snacks, but all thoughts and opinions (and acts) are my own!