I find my inspiration in other people's joys. So, please instead of condolences, please leave things you're currently loving. Like I've said (blogged) before, sometimes life is hard, but it takes looking at the bigger picture to realize all the incredible things around us. Here are 8 things I'm loving right now.
1. This clip from Dead Poet's Society.
2. This book.
3. This quote, via Eat Yourself Skinny.
5. Henry James III. Yes, he has a middle name and a suffix. And no, there wasn't a first or second Henry James.
6. Adam. Wedding planning. Anticipating the start of our wedding season and the final countdown. Showers galore, bachelor and bachelorette parties. Dress fittings. Venue walk throughs. Honeymoon planning. And the best part? 86 days until we're married.
7. Netflix. My saving grace for a torn ACL. Friends, CougarTown, Chicago PD, Vampire Diaries and basically every other show I could ever dream of.
8. This mug, thoughtful friends and a warm cup of coffee.
What are you loving right now?