Let's do this people. It's bachelor time. Grab your wine, grab your remote and let's do this.
- I'm not threatened by anyone who goes on a one-on-one with Ben. Ben is my peace. I'm zen with Ben, I'm good -- he's mine. --Olivia // Olivia, just stop.
- I feel like I was being cheated on for my own sanity, I can't see that. --Olivia
- Let's just hope we don't have to do nipple tassels - that would not be okay. --Lauren H // I bet Olivia might prove you wrong here Lauren.
- I have no talent. I have zero talent. --Lauren B // Me too girlfriend, I would be dead in this. But don't worry Lauren B, you're gonna win regardless.
- I'm losing my fuc... I'm losing my shit. --Lauren H
- We're in it to twin it. // Oh, god. Go home. How are you both still here.
- She's like a sex panther. --Ben. // Are we talking about the same girl Ben? Caila?
kristen please, is it halfway over? Not even close Ads. Henry, do you want to go sleep in my car?
- I feel like roses will never be the same in real life. --Girl at rose ceremony. // Who would have thought roses would cause some trauma.
- Sorry -- I don't know whats going on. --Ben. // Referring to Olivia, he knows she's nuts.
- You may now kiss the bride. --Ben. // That was the stupidest date ever.
- It's good to feel. Just feel. Please feel. --Ben. // That was super eloquent Ben. Good job.
- Is that your ex boyfriend too? --Ben. Oh my gosh, that is so embarrassing, why didn't they take these down? --One of the twins. // This whole scenario is so awkward.
- I think I have a stronger connection than the there twin. --Another twin. // Cue, one twin throwing the other twin under the bus.
- I just feel like I'm such a complicated person. --Jubilee. // No, you're not. You're making yourself complicated.
- Hey kids. --Chris Harrison. // Oh, Chris aren't you just the light of the evening.
- Ben and I are back, there is no doubt in my mind. He's mine. --Olivia. // Ugh, you really are the worst.
- All eyes are on me, because I'm strong. --Olivia. // No Olivia, that is not why all eyes are on you.
- Good luck. --Amber. // Good luck to you too dear.
And this week, Ben sent the following ladies home: Amber, Rachel and one of the twins. To be honest, I'm not sure which twin is which in the picture, so I just crossed one out.
Better luck next time Ambs. Maybe third time is the charm.
What are you thoughts this week?