ps. this bowtie is from rover boutique and it's the cutest.
Anyways, let's get to the point. Today, Henry & I are sharing the best dog parts about Denver. One of the coolest parts about living in Denver is that it is 100% dog friendly. From hotels to restaurants to the Home Depot, Henry goes everywhere with us. Don't believe me, he even has a carseat for our adventures.
I told you he had a carseat.
If you're new to Denver or you just need some suggestions as to where your pup can venture, this is the post for you! This is Henry's Dog-Friendly Guide to Denver.
- Denver Beer Company: Beer for you, water bowl for your pups.
- Forest Room 5: Such a cool vibe right in the middle of the Highlands.
- The Tavern: One of our favs & the patio is awesome.
- Lala's Wine Bar Guys, I cannot tell you how awesome this place is.
- Squeaky Bean Drag queen bingo on Saturdays? Done.
- Wash Park Grille: Another one of our favs.
- Baker Street Pub
- Black Pearl Restaurant
- Home Depot
- Hobby Lobby
- Urban Outfitters
- Petsmart & Petco (obvs)
- LUSH cosmetics
- Barnes and Noble
- Kennedy Dog Park
- Cherry Creek State Park
- Cherry Creek Trail
- High Line Canal Trail
- City Park
- Washington Park
- PS, there are tons of dog parks - check out the rest of them here!
HOTELS:Rover.com to find your dogs perfect match! They also have great local dog boarding options right here in Denver!
Thanks to Henry's guide, everyone can hang with their dog in Denver.
What did I miss? What are your favorite places to go with your dog?