My usual witty banter (or what I presume to be witty) is gone. To be honest, if it weren't for this post and having to watch the bachelor, I probably would have been in bed 4 hours ago. The Broncos winning has tired me out. Have no fear, I will be back next week with another topic, another theme and hopefully some more humor than tonight brings.
But, as promised by Chris Harrison, this was going to be the most dramatic bachelor in history.
Newsflash, it wasn't. Stop now if you haven't watched this episode yet. Ben pulls Olivia aside, she fake cries and is still here. The girls are mad.
Tonight is going to be a huge mixup of some random quotes from the girls, Adam's quotes and all of my thoughts regarding this week of the Bachelor.
- I'm just different. Like I like reading books in my room and like, ya know, thinking and thats what I do and I want to talk smart things. -Olivia
- Everybody else can suck it. -Olivia
- During the rose ceremony --- very exotic music.
- Oh, and you need to go home too - referring to the twin.
- No more crop tops, Caila.
- That whole conversation between Caila and Ben was so awkward.
- That means the crazy one is on the 2-on-1 date!
- Group date time - these girls bodies are banging!
- Ben, that's not fair to expect JoJo to just understand it.
- Leah, suck your shit up. You cannot just pout and cry in the corner and be awkward and expect Ben to like you. Girl.
- Please stop cryyyyingggg.
- Amber and I are making #groupdategroupie the next big hashtag. Start using it peeps, it's such a good one.
- Ben, I think pig island was a horrible idea buddy.
- I don't like drama. -- Leah, have you learned nothing. Talk shit about the girls, you go home.
- Leah leaving -- wow, that's pretty humiliating.
- Hey twin, put your hair in a ponytail.
- Deep intellectual things are my jam. -Olivia
- Kristen, this one is pretty hard to watch.
- I cannot reciprocate those feelings and tell you today I cannot give you this rose. -Ben.
The girls who are goners: Jen, Leah, Olivia and Lauren H. Better luck in Paradise gals.
Ps. Did anyone watch the preview for next week?! Who do you think Ben calls??