- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup warm apple cider
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- Cinnamon and coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil and honey.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Once mixed, add the warm apple cider until fully mixed in. This might take about 2 minutes, I promise it will mix in!
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 minutes and let cool.
- Brush donuts with melted coconut oil roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture.
the dough with the apple cider
enjoy peeps, these are the best.
oh, and try not to eat them in one weekend, we weren't so lucky.