- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 eggs, your choice, I do over-easy
- Chicken sausage, bacon, regular sausage, whatever you like, cut small
- 1 avocado, made into guac or sliced!
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper
How to make:
- Heat a sauce pan with some coconut oil to medium heat.
- Cut up the potatoes, onions and garlic. Throw them in the pan. I let them cook for about 10 minutes to soften but cook them until they are as crunchy/soft as you like them.
- Once the potatoes are to your liking, throw in the chicken sausage. Season with the chili powder, cumin and salt and pepper. Now taste it! Does it need more?
- Let that all simmer while you make the eggs.
- Now, compile everything.
- I do, potatoes, guac, eggs, but feel free to mix it up.
all the delicious ingredients!
mix it all together.
the finished, delicious product.