The first day on the Bachelor is usually one of the best. Someone gets too drunk, someone has an arbitrary job title and there is usually a kiss (gasp!)! Blogging along with the Bachelor makes it so fun.
Just a heads up - I don't read spoilers and I really don't like spoilers. So let's play nice and get through the season without Reality Steve (or comments) ruining it for us. The only thing I do, is post a picture at the end of every Bachelor post with the girls who got booted. I put a red X over their face. So if you haven't watched yet, or don't want to know, stop reading and don't scroll. If not, keep reading and let's chat Bachelor.
Wanna know what else is fun about watching the Bachelor? Adam is sitting next to me, reading a book and listening in. His occasional thoughts are my favorite - don't tell him, but his comments will be in parenthesis and they're hilarious. To start us off, here are a few from him.
- Ben's mom telling him she know's he's going to find the one. [not true, there are a lot of crazies out there Benjamin]
- Ben introducing Chris, Sean and Jason as the bachelors he looks up to because they found their soulmate. [wait, Chris didn't]
This episode one was no different than most, but the girls definitely were:
- Haley and Emily the twins [that's gonna be super annoying] - they have got to go.
- The girl who broke up with her boyfriend because she saw Ben on Kaitlyn's season [um...].
- What the heck is a chicken enthusiast and why does she have framed pictures of them next to ben?
- Lace, no - stealing the first kiss is no good. And don't be bitchy on the first night. And didn't everyone tell you not to get super drunk on the first night? Don't even get me started.
- Hey Leah, keep your skirt down. [wow, that was classy]
- Oh Megan. A pony?
- Jackie - you gave him a save the date to your wedding? Next.
[kristen, please save me. wasn't this just on like a week ago?]
This week - my favorite girls and my top pick for who I think wins Ben's heart in the end.
- Amanda, the esthetician from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA with the two daughters. [she's gonna be too shy for him, otherwise she'd be the leader in the clubhouse]
- Olivia, the gorgeous anchor woman from Texas [she's gonna be in the final five - maybe even the final three]
- Caila, she's a little too eager for me, but I feel like he's going to fall for her. And, they both sell software.
- Becca, I just love her.
- Winner? I think it's going to be Lauren B, the flight attendant. [she's totally going to win.]
Thoughts? What did you think about the first episode? Who's your pick to win Ben's heart?